Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day...MORE WINNER'S ANNOUNCED!


'Tis St. Paddy's Day and time to announce the Aurifil WINNERS 
from our Premier Issue of Dream, Laugh, Create, the eMagazine!!!
QUICK! Look thru here and see if you can pick yourself a lucky four leaf clover!


The response to our first eMag issue was SO overwhelmingly WONDERFUL, we've been THRILLED by all of your comments and for cheering us on for more.  Since the 14th of February when the issue came out, we've had almost 17,000 readers!!!!  How fabulous is that?  In fact, it makes me want to jig....


But since we did that the LAST time we blogged our Aurifil winners, I won't  bore you with another!

So are ya READY?  Winners were randomly drawn from both the eMag page AND comments left on facebook.

So, without further ado....the winners of the sample packs of 5 different Aurfil threads:
(we THINK we have your email addies, but shoot us an email with your addresses just in case!)



SewCal Gal

Congratulations on the new ezine! It was full of fun and ideas.Like the variety


Sherry Redowl

Loved your new magazine and like the projects. I love the whole lay-out and articles. Well-balanced.



Ellen Krane
oooh so fun, so excited I stumbled on your new mag today, I love it.


Frances Misquez Quigley

Love this emag. Love that I can read o my iPad!!

Sherry Dawn
I really liked your on-line magazine. It had the right balance between projects, stories and information. I'm going to try Pat Sloan's mug hug.

Happy Cottage Quilter
Wow! How fun its that! Great look, and so many creative ideas. Thanks!

Livy
You. guys. are. hilarious! I love the emag! Very fun, cute, and great ideas! Keep it up!

Deb McHugh
Awesome emag Ladies! I loved every page. Nice variety of articles and projects. I love that you can link to the contributors directly from the pages. I will definitely be watching for the next one.

Tracy (fiberbabble)
Thanks for the pdf version. I'm addicted to my iPod! I'll be reading it again and again!

Jen (quiltyjen)
I love it! I really do. I loved the story, the interview, the projects and the giveaway! Cheers! Awesome job!


And the winner of the Mark Lipinski Collection
12 AMAZING SPOOLS is....


CHERYL JACAMAN!!!

First e-zine that I enjoyed looking through! Loved the article on Aurifil! Think I will try some just because of reading that! Looking forward to the next issue. Thanks so much for all your time and efforts!


CONGRATS to the winners!  You found the pot-o-gold!


Of Aurifil thread that is.

We'd like to thank you ALL for making our first issue such a success.

If you didn't win this time around, not to worry....we already have another AWESOME giveaway for our April issue, so stay tuned....you'll want to get in on THIS one for sure!

We'll tell you this much...our fabric company, Henry Glass, will be sponsoring the next issue...so let your imaginations run wild while you try to guess what we'll be giving away. 

Meanwhile, hope you're all decked out in green today and enjoying St. Paddy's Day.  I'm going to leave you with my FAV Irish band SOLAS...they ROCK! (or reel, or jig, or...whatever those Irish do!)

BTW...this clip was filmed in Philly for their 10th anniversary and guess who was in the audience???  Yep!  Yours truly!  







3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list of winners! Thanks for your generosity and enthusiasm - you girls ROCK! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I left a comment yesterday, but it didn't seem to take. So, I'll give this a try again.

    Super duper cute post. Congratulations to all the lucky winners. And, I'm very happy to be one of them too! Thank you!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much!!I've been wanting to try this thread for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We love hearing from you.