Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOME 2011!

It's here, can you believe it?


....or as everyone is putting it today....


1-1-11

The first day of a new year.  How will you spend it?  What's in store for us all this year?  

Not sure what the answers are to those, but I'll tell you one thing....

It's gonna be a GREAT YEAR!
no...
FANTASTIC
no...
FABULOUS
no...
OUTRAGEOUS
no...
UNBELIEVABLE

Okay, okay...how about ALL OF THE ABOVE???


Because honestly....


or your YEAR!  Isn't that so true?

So how did you all ring in the new year?  I was at a very FUN, fast paced TWITTER party hosted by 

And the BEST part was....I was in my jammies!  Yep.  Ice cold Diet Coke in a festive glass in one hand, and my phone in the other with the Twitter app a'hoppin'!


Stitchin' Heaven were FANTABULOUS hostesses!  Amid ALL the chatter, twitter, tweets...whatever,  goin' on, they were busy handing out prizes.  And SO many fun prizes!
The chatter started at 11pm and I was "at the party" until nearly 3am!  
(I think my DH was seriously wondering if my "quilt party" was just a cover and that I'd found a new "friend" online!  LOL!)

Of course I DID find a new friend....LOTS of new friends!  This morning my inbox was FILLED with new friends on Twitter.  How FUN!

Oh, and guess who won a prize?

ME!

I NEVER win prizes! 
(Probably because I'm usually the one giving them away, I think.)

But how EXCITING it is to WIN!

And what were my winnings?  Not sure, EXACTLY, but it seems to be a bundle of flannel from 


I'll take it, I'll take it!

And when it comes, I'll take photos and share!  And then MAKE something out of it and take MORE photos.  How does that sound?

I'll tell you ONE thing....what a GREAT way to kick off the NEW YEAR!  

And while I'm still mulling over certain things I might like to turn into Resolutions this year...(sometimes I think that's a dirty word...resolutions...ugh!)

I HAVE picked out my motto for the year, taken from one of my all time favorite's....



May we all laugh, be strong, happy and pretty in 2011.  
And may every tomorrow be a day of miracles.

Cheers!
The Lizzie B's

4 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome!! Looking forward to a fun year following the shenanigans of the Lizzie B Girls! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you phone sure brought you a lot of fun last night :) Congratulations on your win, what a super way to celebrate the new year!
    Enjoyed your post, loved the bird's face :D
    Jackie in NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that you got to WIN, you are so generous with the giveaways.. it feels so nice doesn't it. Unexpected, and exciting! I'm thinking that today should be the day for miracles too.. why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!! Thanks so much for being a part of the festivities LOL It was so much fun and so exciting to see "celebrities" among us...(not just the sponsors just You & Barij) I feel so cool now! LOL Anyway...thanks, again!!! xoxo niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We love hearing from you.