Sunday, December 5, 2010

LET IT SNOW!

DAY 5 - PROJECT PARADE!


Wow!  Can you believe it's DAY 5 already?!  

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH
for visiting our blog yesterday and leaving comments!  We're STILL reading them!  Such AMAZING stories about Christmas cards.  

And just in case there was any confusion about what our "special" word was that you need to collect for the GRAND PRIZE on the last day of the blog hop...it was HO! HO! HO!  
Don't forget!

So today, hopefully you'll already have been hoppin' around visiting the blogs in the hop, but just in case you need direction, here are the bloggers for Day 5.



AND...




I've had SUCH a great time seeing what everyone else has come up with for their project!  Hopefully you've been having equally as much fun.

On MY side of the US...the northeast....that time of year is officially here.

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

And I have to say, you know, if it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow.  I mean really, what's the point?  I LOVE to decorate my house with snowflakes in the winter.  Mostly because they're the ONE decoration I don't have to take down right after the holidays..since in MY area, winter is looooooong.  


I love this snowflake candle holder that sits in my kitchen


Next to this CUTE set of bowls I found at Target!


And there's our Snowman plate, that was a gift from my sis-in-law Cari. 
(Cute poem about how to make a snowman too!  wonder if you can click on it for a close-up!)


And then I have one tree that has ALL snowflake ornaments.  It's REALLY fun set of snowflake ornaments that we found years ago, they're actually cutouts that depict the song
The Twelve Days of Christmas!


Look closely, here's a close up of "12 Lords a Leaping" can you see them?

I haven't seen a snowflake in my little town yet...but I KNOW they're a'comin' soon!  And later, as winter wears on, I'll probably have entire blog posts COMPLAINING about the snow.

But until then, I'm going to enjoy my little snowflakes and, just like when I was a child, I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas.




4 comments:

  1. I love making paper snowflakes, but I am way behind in creating for myself, this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "snow the rope" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually have way more snow than we "need". You can have some of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually look for snowmen or snowflake decorations too. You can use them almost up until Easter here (Long Island)! Love all your decorations. Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We love hearing from you.